Health & Safety Policy
Queally Walsh Engineering recognises the responsibilities placed on it by safety legislation and accepts that the safety, health and welfare of its employees and those affected by their work must be given priority.
It is our policy to comply with the following;
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007
- The Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to discharge our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risk related to them and implementing appropriate preventatives and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe method of work
- Developing and training personnel to have skills, abilities and competence appropriate to their role and level of responsibilit
- Ensuring the technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health. All our operatives hold a valid Safe Pass card.
- Employer’s Liability – Limit €13,500,000
- Public Liability – Limit €6,500,000
- Product Liability – Limit €6,500,000